Back to Zing Documentation Home
After the ZST component is installed and configured, and the Zing license and the ZVM component are installed, verify the completed Zing installation.
- Verify that your Zing license is installed.
/etc/zing/ directory for your licensing authorization file,
- If you are running ZVM instances on a standalone host, see Installing Zing Standalone Licenses.
- If you are configuring your ZVM host as a member of a Zing licensing pool, see Installing and Using Pool Licensing.
- Run a simple Java command, for example type:
$ <zing_java_directory>/bin/java -version
<zing_java_directory> is the directory where the Zing
/bin/java is located. If you accept the ZVM installation defaults, this path is, for example:
$ /opt/zing/zing<zvm_version>-jdk<version>/bin/java -version
- Look for the ZVM component reference in the system response, for example:
java version "1.8.0_265"
Java Runtime Environment (Zing 20.08.0.0-b2-linux64) (build 1.8.0_265-b2)
Zing 64-Bit Tiered VM (Zing 20.08.0.0-b2-linux64) (build 1.8.0_265-zing_20.08.0.0-b4-product-azlinuxM-X86_64, mixed mode)
See Troubleshooting Zing or run
man zing-installation to view common installation errors.
- Zing System Tools Release Notes
- Zing with ZST System Requirements
- ZVM with ZST Installation Prerequisites Details
- Installing the Zing System Tools
- Installing the Zing Virtual Machine with ZST
- Zing Virtual Machine with ZST Post Installation Tasks
- Run a Java Application with ZVM and ZST
- Zing Compatibility Reference
- Zing ZST Compatibility and API Versions
- Transparent HugePages Settings
- ZST Memory Configuration
- Installing and Configuring Zing Using Read-Only Images
- Upgrading or Uninstalling Zing Components
- ZVM with ZST Monitoring and Management
© Azul Systems, Inc. 2020 All rights reserved.